The Top 5 Tattoo Shops in Rochester
Getting a tattoo is a big decision. Don't worry, I'm not here to act like your mom and tell you it's permanent ink. I have 11 tattoos and totally want more. I'm obsessed, that's why I'm really here. It's always a struggle to figure out who to go to because everyone has their opinion on who's the best. Let the reviews speak for them. Here are the top-rated tattoo shops in Rochester:
1. Seth Snell Tattoo Studio --- I know people who have waited outside his shop at 4a to get in on his walk-in day. His schedule is jam-packed and you have to book months in advance (his Facebook page says he's currently booked through December). Judging by his pictures on Facebook, his work is flawless.
2. Sacred Heart Studio --- Where I went for my last peice. I would recommend one person, but in all reality, you can't go wrong with any of them. Hundreds of people have given them rave reviews, myself included.
3. SkinLab --- I also got several tattoos from SkinLab. If I had a dollar for every person I've heard rave about Holland at SkinLab, I'd easily be able to afford another sleeve ;)
4. A Stovepipe Studio --- The studio is newer in the Rochester area, but don't let that deter you. The owner, Jason Kimble, has nearly 30 years of experience. And they've clearly made a big splash in their two short years in business.
5. Autonomy Tattoo --- Another name I hear often, Brian Grover. I follow him on Instagram - his work is brilliant. With more than 10,000 followers on Facebook, it's easily one of the most well known and loved shops in Rochester.
Who is your favorite artist? Tell us by clicking chat via our app.