Minnesota’s Most Expensive Home Costs Selling For $15 Million
If you have $15,000,000+, you can buy this cozy little lake cottage, and live in the most comfortable comfort right on the lake!
Home On Lake Minnetonka Peninsula Is A Whole Mood
With all the windows, and the decks right outside so many rooms, this home is Mood Lake, 100%! It has five bedrooms, 6 full and 1 partial bathroom, and a lot of spacious rooms for relaxing, cooking, etc. On 2.89 acres you get a home with 9,016 square feet!
Other amenities that make me say, "Oh, sure, if you forced me I could live here."
- 2 Fireplaces
- Media Room / Home Theater
- Outdoor Kitchen
- Boat House
- Wet Bar
- Radiant Floor Heating
- Catering Kitchen
- 9 refrigerators
The Most Expensive Home for Sale in Minnesota: $15,250,000
Property Description: One of the finest residences in the upper Midwest! Landmark luxury estate on a spectacular private peninsula with almost 1,700’ of frontage on Wayzata Bay.
Completed in 2016, this breathtaking custom-built home is situated on the most coveted lot in MN. A long private driveway leads to the beautiful shake and stone home. Iconic Lake Minnetonka property known for the tallest residential flag pole in MN.
- East coast shingle-style design and superb craftsmanship from Swan Architecture and Streeter Homes.
- Panoramic lake views from almost every room!
- Multiple decks, porches and patios maximize indoor and outdoor living.
- Amenities include primary and catering kitchens, great room with soaring double vault ceiling, second primary bedroom on the main floor (currently an art studio), spa bath, 4-BR suites upstairs including the primary wing, theatre, golf simulator, combo recreation/garage space for up to 8 cars, boat house, and much more.
- Park-like setting with a replica Nova Scotia lighthouse.
Presented by: Jim Schwarz
Brokered by: Lakes Sotheby's International Realty
Just For Fun
- Price: $15,250,000
- Estimated Monthly Payment: $87,695/mo
- Property Tax: 78,183
Get our free mobile app
A little more affordable is this condo on Silver Lake in Rochester, Minnesota.
LOOK: There's More Home In This Condo Than Most Houses $239,900
Looking for a well-maintained and spacious condo close to everything? Come check out this place! Located just steps from Rochester’s Silver Lake on the 3rd floor of the Buena Vista Condo Building.
- This 2-bedroom, 2-bath condo has an open floor plan and designated parking spot in the heated garage.
- The moment you step inside, you will notice that it is in move-in ready condition, there is tons of natural light in every room, large master with two walk-in closets, large balcony, updated kitchen and access to all the amenities of this building.
- The unit is perfectly located right across the hall from the elevator. The amenities include a heated pool, a relaxing sauna, a spacious social room and outdoor patio areas.
- Association fee includes: heating, lawncare, snow removal, heated garage parking spot, water, sewer, garbage, exterior maintenance and professional management.
121 14th Street NE, Apartment 302, Rochester, MN 55906. Listed By Christopher Hus, RE/MAX Results
As always, if you have a comment, complaint, or concern about something I wrote here, please let me know: firstname.lastname@example.org
LOOK: How Halloween has changed in the past 100 years
Stacker compiled a list of ways that Halloween has changed over the last 100 years, from how we celebrate it on the day to the costumes we wear trick-or-treating. We’ve included events, inventions, and trends that changed the ways that Halloween was celebrated over time. Many of these traditions were phased out over time. But just like fake blood in a carpet, every bit of Halloween’s history left an impression we can see traces of today.
KEEP READING: Scroll to see what the big headlines were the year you were born
Here's a look at the headlines that captured the moment, spread the word, and helped shape public opinion over the last 100 years.