Rochester, MN (KROC AM News) – A man who was arrested last month for threatening a person in a Rochester skyway with a machete is back behind bars - for threatening a person with a machete.

Police Capt. Casey Moilanen says the latest incident happened at the Castleview Apartments Tuesday.

Moilanen says 20-year-old Jose Delgado was in an apartment with some other people. A man gave Delgado his phone but refused to give out his password. Moilanen says Delgado became upset, pulled out a machete and knife and began threatening the man. The man cut one of his hands trying to defend himself.

Delgado - who has a Plainview address - was gone when officers arrived but was located Wednesday and arrested. He is now facing a felony assault charge.

The Olmsted County Attorney’s office declined to file charges in the earlier incident.

News update: A new owner for the Post Bulletin.