For Sale in Minnesota – 1953 Home w/Knotty Pine Wet Bar $199k
Something you may have known about me would be, "I love victorian homes, the older the better!" However, something you didn't know is I also love 1950's homes with as few updates as possible.
The 1953 Ranch In Pipestone, Minnesota - Under $200,000 (just)
From the outside, it's nice. Cool awnings. When you step in the front door, though, that's where the "eeps" and "Whoa!" will come out. Also, "rustic knotty pine" is a three-word phrase you can use liberally here.
I feel strongly a mom and dad raised their kids here, were grandparents here, played cribbage here, and hosted many Thanksgivings, too. Let's call 'em Grandma Debbie and Grampa Dean. (James)
At 607 4th Ave SE in Pipestone, MN 56164, and shown by Linda Voss - The Winter Group, you get 3 bedrooms, 1 1/2 bathrooms, a cedar closet, and a basement bar like your grandparents over in Wisconsin had, and heat lamps in the bathrooms! Oh, you also get 2,304 Sq. Ft., 1,870 of it on the main floor.
Did I mention the cedar closet? Those smell SO good.
Virtually Untouched1953 Ranch in Pipestone, MN Has A Basement Bar
- You will love the spacious formal living room with the attractive wood-burning fireplace & picture windows, that open to formal dining. Convenient eat-in kitchen with built-in oven & stovetop and half bath.
- Large master bedroom with double closet, 2nd bedroom with plenty of closet space, & 3rd bedroom could also be an office with built-in shelving & cedar closet!
- Awesome step-down sunroom with newer windows and view of gorgeous backyard & large cement patio.
- The basement includes laundry with utility tub, and family room with wet bar. Knotty pine walls and bar make this a great place to enjoy entertaining friends and family.
- This is a poured basement with beaver system & sump pump.
- Double attached heated & insulated garage with closet. Beautiful spacious backyard with cement patio. Sellers are installing a brand new furnace and central air unit.
As always, if you have a comment, complaint, or concern about something I wrote here, please let me know: firstname.lastname@example.org
Listen On-Demand with the Y105FM app, and on the following podcast platforms: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify
Spring In Minnesota Is A 'Special' Experience
From soft dog poop on this is an exceptionally accurate list!