Amazing: Historic Rochester Restaurant Space for Under $2.5 Mil
Own a piece of Rochester, Minnesota's history, the Historic Train Depot of Rochester, since the early 2000s, a restaurant. Keep it a restaurant, or turn it into something else, it can be yours for $2,499,900.
Rochester's Historic Railroad Depot
Built in 1890, and known as the Winona & Southwestern Railroad, then as the Chicago & North Western train depot, it has been in several locations in the Med City, and has housed several restaurants, including...
- D'Agostino's, Italian restuarant
- Dos Amigos, Mexican restaurant
- Paseo del Rio, Mexican Restaurant
- El Loro, Mexican Restaurant
- The Porch and Cellar, Fried Chicken, fresh sides, amazing.
Want to buy it? The listing agent is Jason Zubay at Coldwell Banker.
Take a look!
LOOK: Former Porch Restaurant / Rochester's Historic Depot - $2,499,900
Sold for $110,000 in 2017, now for sale at $2,499,900
Price too high for you? Or, are restaurants not your thing? Cool, here's another legendary business location...
LOOK: Your Chance to Buy Landmark Business in Rochester
- There could be an apartment on the second floor.
- All machinery will be removed prior to closing.
- Off-street parking and alley access.
- Close to Silver Lake and right on North Broadway for maximum exposure for any business.
As always, if you have a comment, complaint, or concern about something I wrote here, please let me know: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click Play to Hear The Y-105FM Early Morning Show Radio-On-Demand Podcast!
Listen On-Demand with the Y105FM app, and on the following podcast platforms: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify