0.5k Race in Rochester is all about Fun and Wine Tasting
How about a 0.5k "run" that is more like a walk with wine? 🍷
You know those 0.0 stickers that people put on their cars? Those are some of my favorite stickers ever because I've run 5k's and after a few agonizing hills, I realized that I don't like to run. THIS is a little bit more my style - a 0.5k wine walk at Salem Glen Vineyard and Winery in Rochester that has wine tasting. You even get a bib to wear, just like the real 5k's! It's just a 0.5 version...and with wine.🍷
If you are a woman in Rochester that has been looking for a fun way to get together with friends, the 0.5k Wine Walk is the perfect get-together. So go ahead, share this with all your friends.
Everything you need to know about the 0.5k Wine Walk in Rochester
First, genius idea! Virtual high-five to Salem Glen Vineyard and Winery for making dreams come true.
Second, here are all of the details you are going to need to know about the 0.5k Wine Walk.
- WHAT: 0.5k Wine Walk in Rochester
- WHEN: Saturday, May 29th starting at 1 pm
- WHERE: Salem Glen Vineyard and Winery
- WHAT: Walk, run, skip, stroll, you can even crawl if you'd like along that path that is a .5k distance throughout the vineyard. Mixed in the route are pop-up tasting booths where wine samples will be waiting to help you through your treacherous 😜 .5k.
- PRICE: $15 includes 6 wine samples on the 0.5k course and a race bib to proudly wear.
- REGISTER: priority given to those who have reservations. Learn more here or call 507.365.8758 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you checked out all of these 19 wineries near Rochester?
When I was perusing around the internet, I found out that Southern Minnesota is basically a goldmine for wine. We've got 19 wineries that are within driving distance of Rochester that you should check out at least once over the summer and you can browse through them all below.