5 Things Rochester Is Bingeing On Netflix Right Now
Admit it. We've all done it. Who hasn't spent hours on Netflix before?
My latest Netflix binge is the second season of 13 Reasons Why, which was released on Friday. The show produced a lot of controversies last year for its dark content, but I think it's an important one with a crucial message - "think about how you treat one another." Apparently, I'm not alone in this!
I asked you guys what you've been bingeing lately, and here were your answers.
- 13 Reasons Why: This is obvious, since it's the top streamed show in the U.S. As I mentioned, it's gaining a lot of traction right now since season two was just released.
- Grey's Anatomy: Who doesn't want a dose of Dreamy or McSteamy? We love rehashing this one!
- Criminal Minds: You can't get enough of it! Or, enough of Spencer Reid! (Okay maybe that's just me.
- Law & Order SVU: Another classic crime show we can't get enough of!
- Supernatural: Let's go monster hunting!
There you have it! Am I missing any of your favorites?
Listen to Val afternoons from 2p to 6p on Quick Country 96.5.
Listen to Val from 9a to 2p on 107.7 Z-Rock.