Shop At Walmart? Check Latest Food Recall In Minnesota
13 products sold online and in Walmart stores in some states throughout the country have been pulled off store shelves. The reason for the voluntary recall is due to plastic pieces that could potentially be in the product. Due to the ability to buy these products online, consumers in Iowa, Illinois, Minnesota, and Wisconsin are being asked to look in their pantries and cupboards.
13 Products Voluntarily Recalled Throughout the United States Due to Plastic Possibly Being in Baked Goods
On June 30th, 2022, Enjoy Life Natural Brands LLC voluntarily recalled 13 items sold at Walmart stores due to products possibly having plastic in them. No injuries have been reported but the company wanted to ensure that the public was safe and issued the recall out of caution. Below is the message they shared on Facebook with the announcement:
Enjoy Life Foods announced today, out of an abundance of caution, a voluntary recall in the United States and Canada of a limited quantity of a select list of baked snacks products due to the potential presence of hard plastic pieces. This is not related to an allergen and no other Enjoy Life Products are affected by this voluntary recall. The company became aware of this issue as a result of internal quality assurance surveillance.
Products that are part of the Recall by Enjoy Life Natural Brands LLC include the following description, UPC, and Best Buy Date:
- Enjoy Life – Soft Baked Cookies –Snickerdoodle, 6.oz
- 3/4/2023, 3/10/2023
- Enjoy Life – Soft Baked Cookies – Chocolate Chip, 6 oz
- 2/5/2023, 2/6/2023, 3/5/2023
- Enjoy Life – Soft Baked Cookies –Double Chocolate Brownie, 6 oz
- Enjoy Life – Soft Baked Cookies – Sunseed Butter Chocolate Chip, 6 oz
- Enjoy Life – Soft Baked Cookies –Monster, 6 oz
- 2/6/2023, 3/3/2023
- Enjoy Life Chewy Bars – Sunseed Crunch, 5.75 oz
- Enjoy Life Chewy Bars – Caramel Blondie, 5.75 oz
- Enjoy Life Soft Baked Fruit & Oat Breakfast Ovals - Apple Cinnamon, 8.8 oz
- 2/12/2023, 2/13/2023, 2/20/2023, 3/12/2023, 3/13/2023
- Enjoy Life Soft Baked Fruit & Oat Breakfast Ovals – Chocolate Chip Banana, 8.8 oz
- 1/6/2023, 1/7/2023, 1/19/2023, 1/20/2023, 2/12/2023
- Enjoy Life Soft Baked Fruit & Nut Breakfast Ovals – Berry Medley, 8.8 oz
- 2/10/2023, 2/11/2023, 2/17/2023, 3/10/2023
- Enjoy Life Brownie Bites – Rich Chocolate, 4.76 oz
- Enjoy Life Brownie Bites – Salted Caramel, 4.76 oz
- Enjoy Life Soft Baked Cookies - Amazon Variety Pack (2SND,1CC,1OAT,1SBCC,1MSTR) - 6/6 oz
- 9/24/2022, 1/20/2023
See photos of the products recalled here.
See the full list of Walmart stores where the products were sold here.
What to do if you have any of the products that have been recalled:
According to globenewswire.com, if you have any of the recalled products, you are instructed NOT to eat it and should discard the items you have purchased. You do need to keep the packaging though and give the company a call at 1-855-543-5335 to learn how to get a refund.
Learn more about the recall at the Enjoy Life Natural Brands LLC website here.