Through Fire Unleash Dark ‘Where You Lie’ Video, Plus News on Toadies, Kid Rock + More
In addition to the big stories we covered today, Wire-to-Wire provides you with some of the other key rock and metal news items from Oct. 31, 2017:
- Through Fire have unleashed a dark and heavy new video for their song "Where You Lie" off of the deluxe edition of their Breathe album. Playing amidst a darkened forest, the band provides for forceful performance. Watch the video above.
- Just in time for Halloween, Toadies have released a video for their cover of the Screamin' Jay Hawkins' classic, "I Put a Spell on You." The Dennis W. Fitzgerald-directed clip was shot in New Orleans and the song is featured on their latest album, The Lower Side of Uptown. Watch the video here.
- Kid Rock has parodied a movie trailer for a teaser from his upcoming "Greatest Show on Earth" 2018 tour. Watch the creative clip here and get ready to pick up tickets Nov. 3 via Live Nation.
- Megadeth's David Ellefson is returning to his hometown of Jackson, Minn. on Nov. 18 for a special birthday celebration at Kat's Hog Heaven, the latest retailer for the Ellefson Coffee Co. Ellefson and fellow rocker Ron Keel will be on hand for an event that will mark the release of ECC's Jackson House Blend coffee. For more details on the bassist's coffee company, check here.
- Converge's new album, The Dusk in Us, drops this Friday, but before it arrives, the band has just released a new video for their song, "A Single Tear." For those prone to seizures, the chaotic clip comes with a warning at the top due to the quick cutting imagery. Watch the "A Single Tear" video here.
- As promised, Wes Borland made his Halloween street date for the new Big Dumb Face album, and the Where Is Duke Lion? He's Dead disc comes with a chaotic new video for the song "Jesus Retreats." Get a look at the clip here.
- The Faceless have unleashed the new song "Digging the Grave" off their In Becoming a Ghost album. The double-kick drum and belting vocals are in full blast. Take a listen here and look for the new Faceless album coming on Dec. 1 via Sumerian Records.
Loudwire Music News