LOOK: Suites At Saint Mary’s Kicks Up the Rochester Hospital Experience A LOT
The Suites at Saint Mary's
The patients that stay at the Suites at Saint Mary's get the same care the rest of the patients do, "while enjoying special amenities and services." It's another level of privacy and security and comfort because "the needs of the patient come first."
According to Mayo, "Ancillary staff is experienced in working with the discerning customer, which complements the nationally recognized, world-class medical care provided by Mayo Clinic doctors and nurses. Together, they coordinate the patients' medical care with careful consideration of personal preferences."
The Rochester Bubble is Back! But What’s the Deal With The Dome Delay?
I think that translates as, "People with a ton of money are used to a different level of service, and come from all over the world, so our staff is specially trained for them. That goes for the Nursing staff, too. "(They're) trained across multiple specialty practices and focuses on patient satisfaction and service excellence."
What kind of Kicked Up Amenities Do You Get?
Private luxury rooms with master bathrooms include:
- Fine linens
- Fine English toiletries
- Oversized bath towels
- Terry robe and slippers
Elegant in-room gourmet dining in a quiet, relaxed atmosphere
- Receive personalized meal consultation and preparation from dedicated on-site culinary staff.
- Patients and their guests can savor special meal requests, including kosher, vegetarian, or ethnic cuisines served on fine china in their own private dining area that is dressed in fine linens.
See it for yourself, it looks awesome.
SEE The Suites at St. Mary's (Hospital Mayo Clinic)
There are some rules...
To choose The Suites at Saint Marys for your inpatient care, you must:
- Have approval from your Mayo Clinic doctor
- Require a hospital stay based on your medical needs
- Understand that the additional costs associated with these luxury accommodations are usually not covered by insurance
- The Suites at Saint Marys may not be suitable for all types of inpatient care. You can discuss with your Mayo Clinic doctor whether the facilities are an appropriate choice for you.
As always, if you have a comment, complaint, or concern about something I wrote here, please let me know: firstname.lastname@example.org
Speaking of Fancy Places to Stay...
So many toilets!