Southeast Minnesota Distillery Is One Of The Top 10 New Distilleries In The Country
One Southeast Minnesota Distillery was named one of the Top 10 new distilleries in the country by the USA Today.
Harmony Spirits, which opened with a soft opening in May of 2019, was listed as #5 on USA Today's 10 Best new distilleries in the nation.
Here is what USA Today had to say about Harmony Spirits:
"Harmony Spirits hand-crafts their small batch spirits using locally sourced grains. The lineup includes bourbon barrel-aged whiskey, triple-distilled corn vodka, bourbon whiskey, gin and a pair of rums."
Harmony Spirits is open Tuesday-Thursday 9am-5pm, Friday & Saturday 12-9pm, and Sunday 12-5pm.
Here is a full list of the Top 10:
- Lost State Distilling - Bristol, Tennessee
- Ballmer Peak Distillery - Lakewood, Colorado
- Rhode Island Spirits - Pawtucket, Rhode Island
- Altered State Distillery - Erie, Pennsylvania
- Harmony Spirits - Harmony, Minnesota
- Dread River Distilling Co. - Birmingham, Alabama
- Hatch Distilling Company - Egg Harbor, Wisconsin
- Loaded Cannon Distillery - Bradenton, Florida
- Ferino Distillery - Reno, Nevada
- Wise Men Distillery - Grand Rapids, Michigan
CHEERS: Wine Trolley Takes You to Six Amazing Mississippi Valley Wineries