Second Suspect in Wisconsin Quadruple Homicide Case in Custody
Menomonie, WI (KROC-AM News) - Authorities in western Wisconsin today reported the arrest of the second man wanted in connection with the murders of four Minnesotans.
A news release issued by the Dunn County Sheriff's Office says 38-year-old Antoine Suggs surrendered to officers at the Gilbert, Arizona Police Department today. He was wanted on an arrest warrant issued by Dunn County officials investigating the discovery of the bodies of the four slain Minnesotans in an SUV parked in a farm field north of Menomonie Wisconsin last weekend.
The Sheriff's Office says Suggs has been living in the Phoenix area and traveled back to Minnesota during the last couple of weeks. He has yet to be interviewed by investigators about his suspected involvement in the quadruple homicide.
A 56-year-old man, Darren McWright of St. Paul, was arrested as a suspect in the case on Thursday. He is currently facing four counts of hiding a corpse.
One of the victims in the case, 26-year-old Matthew Pettus of St. Paul, previously lived in Rochester.
10 Jaw-Dropping Homes in Minnesota Going for Over $4.9 Million