Man Struck by Vehicle at SE Minnesota Highway Rest Stop
Get our free mobile app
Dresbach, MN (KROC-AM News) - A man was injured Monday afternoon when he was struck by a pickup in the parking lot of a highway rest stop in southeastern Minnesota.
The 71-year-old man was walking in the parking lot at the Dresbach Welcome Center in Winona County when he was hit by the pickup around 4:30 PM. The State Patrol identified the man as 71-year-old Philip Conrad of La Crosse.
He was transported by ambulance to the Gundersen Medical Center in La Crosse with what were described as non-life-threatening injuries. The driver of the pickup was another 71-year-old man from La Crosse. He was not hurt.
Rochester Man Sentenced For Killing Teen in Drunk Driving Crash
LOOK: $259,900 2 Bedroom Condo On Top Floor of Downtown Rochester's Hotel Indigo
220 Broadway AVE S #1424 Rochester, MN 55904 presented by Dustin Kanz, RE/MAX Results (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- A truly must-have experience living in one of Rochester’s most updated buildings with exciting, upbeat restaurant and skyway access to downtown.
- This 2 bedroom 2 bath East facing unit with balcony is sure to give you the downtown experience you're looking for conveniently connected to Mayo Clinic, restaurants, and shopping via expansive skyway and walking subway system.
- Large, ample windows throughout offer spectacular sunrise, and river views.
- In unit laundry area, freshly painted and new carpet to move in and enjoy.
- On-site security, private residential elevator and lower-level secured storage area.
- Adjacent parking ramp with reserved space is available for monthly fee. You wont want to miss this opportunity!