Kid Eats Cocoa Powder, Immediately Regrets It [VIDEO]
I feel for you kid. Not because of your reaction, but because I too made the same mistake you did once upon a time.
While on my long road trip to a college roommates wedding this past weekend, I happened to find this hilarious video of a young boy who ate cocoa powder straight out of the canister. You can watch how that goes HERE.
Oh man, it doesn't get any funnier than that! I was probably a little bit older than him when I tried to sneak a spoonful of cocoa out of my grandma's pantry thinking it was chocolate NesQuik or something? Much like this young lad, I immediately regretted that decision as well.
Have you ever tried a food or drink thinking it was something, only to realize it wasn't what you thought it was? You have my sympathy kiddo.
Video Credit: Newsflare