Here’s How To Easily Make Your Own Potato Chips In Minutes
I gotta try this. If you’re running low on cash or want to have a little more control about what you put into your body, here’s how you can create your own potato chips in minutes using your microwave and a few, simple ingredients.
First off, what you’ll need:
- A microwave (duh)
- A potato (or more depending on how much you want to chow down)
- Parchment paper
- Olive or vegetable oil
That seems pretty easy – feel free to add additional stuff depending on what you’re craving. The rest is simple:
- Slice the potato(es) as thinly as possible
- Lay the slices on a piece of parchment paper and lightly cover with oil
- Add salt, pepper, and whatever seasoning you want
- Pop the paper into the microwave for 4-5 minutes, or until the edges of the potato start to brown
- Take out the paper once they start looking “chippy” and let it cool down for a minute
- Eat everything.
Totally going to give this a try!