Free and Super Bowl, Words Rarely Used Together
Most of us can't afford a ticket to the big game, but that doesn't mean we can't enjoy the Minnesota festivities!
There is a massive 10-day fan festival taking over downtown Minneapolis soon. There will several activities, ice sculptors, food and live music, and all of it is absolutely free and open to the public. Here are the details.
Downtown Minneapolis will transform into Super Bowl LIVE. The attractions will be open daily at Nicollet Mall starting Friday, January 26th through gameday on Sunday, February 4th.
Here is a list of just some of the fun stuff you can do throughout the week:
- Experience football like never before in a 40-foot football dome - Super Bowl 360
- Enjoy live music from Minnesota super stars - Idina Menzel, Jimmy Jams, The Jets and more
- Complimentary sleigh rides on sleighs pulled by Ford trucks through downtown!
- Upside Downtown event - watch the pros do cool snowmobile stunts
- Go zip lining across the Mississippi River suspended 100 feet in the air
- Go ice skating
To see the map of attractions and find a full list of events and hours of operation, click here.