Enjoy These Amazing Drive-Thru Lights Just 30 Minutes from Rochester
Enjoy the Amazing Lights at Bluff Valley in Zumbro Falls, Minnesota
Everything you need to know about the Lights at Bluff Valley!
Before you load up the kids in the car and head out to see the lights, check out the details and facts below about the Lights at Bluff Valley in Zumbro Falls:
- Address: 61297 390th Ave, Zumbro Falls, MN 55991
- Enjoy the 1.5-mile drive-through light tour with different themed areas that showcase 450 light displays, over 200 animated displays.
- You can also walk through the light maze!
- Open every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from November 5th to December 19th
- Hours: 5pm - 10pm on Fridays and Saturdays. 5pm - 9pm on Sundays.
- Cost: $20 per car with a max of 7 people in a vehicle.
Learn more on their Facebook page here.
What other fun Christmas activity is happening in Southeast Minnesota?
Let me know! I'd love to check it out with my family but also talk about it on the radio. You can reach me directly on my Facebook page - Jessica On The Radio - or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Add the Rotary Lights in La Crosse, Wisconsin to your Must-See List this Christmas Season!
One of the magical places in the midwest between Thanksgiving and Christmas happens just over the Mississippi River in La Crosse, Wisconsin. There are thousands of lights, displays, live music and even places where you can warm up in a huge park on the edge of the Mississippi River. I had a chance to go last year with my daughter and although it was a grand temp of 0 when we strolled through, we had a blast. See photos and more about what this place offers here.
Check out these 5 new stores at the Apache Mall in Rochester, Minnesota!
Over the past few months, we've heard a lot about new stores opening up at the Apache Mall in Rochester. If you missed the big news, I'll fill you in...they are now ALL OPEN! Get a sneak peek at the new shopping that is waiting for you at the Apache Mall.