Check Out The Amazing Transformation at New Bar in Southeast Minnesota (PHOTOS)
If you are looking for a fun road trip that isn't too far from Rochester, Minnesota, check out one of the newest places to eat in Southeast Minnesota! Stellar 181 Taphouse recently opened in Spring Valley and already has multiple 5 star Google reviews!
Stellar 181 Taphouse in Spring Valley, Minnesota completely transformed this old building into an amazing space!
I got a little tip over on my Facebook page - Jessica On The Radio - that a new place opened up in Spring Valley. I don't venture that direction too often, other than to stomp grapes at Four Daughters Vineyard and Winery, so I've completely missed this new spot in Southeast Minnesota. It is on my MUST-SEE list now, mostly because it sounds amazing, but I want to see this place with my own eyes because this spot has been completely transformed.
Spring Valley, Minnesota building transforms from an office building to an amazing bar!
We felt that we needed more variety for places to eat in our area...along with trying to pull together a place to house a variety of craft beers all in one location. - Alex Slifka, Stellar 181 Taphouse
A Few Fun Facts about the new place in Spring Valley, Minnesota, Stellar 181 Taphouse
- They opened late July 2021
- You can find them at the120 N Broadway St. in Spring Valley
- Three words that the owners say describe the place: Fun, Exciting, Unique.
- There are 20 beers on tap
- Their menu will be changing quarterly
- They will have a future patio to enjoy in the Spring of 2022
- Pull tabs and e-tabs are there for you to enjoy
- They've got some swag you can buy too!
Check out their Facebook page to see what's on their menu today!
The 5 Star Google Reviews are Pouring in Too!
Listen On-Demand with the Y105FM app, and on the following podcast platforms: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify