The 2nd Best Water Park In The Country Is Open and Only 2 Hours From Rochester
The 2nd best water park in the county is located 2 hours south of Rochester. Lost Island Water Park, in Waterloo, is open this summer with limited capacity and new guidelines in place to keep people safe. The water park placed second in USA Today’s “10 Best Readers’ Choice” poll and has several massive water slides, a huge lazy river, a kiddie lagoon, mini-golf, and a lot more. Learn more about Lost Island here.
The top 10 winners in the category Best Outdoor Water Park:
- Splashin' Safari Water Park - Santa Claus, Ind.
- Lost Island Waterpark - Waterloo, Iowa
- Dollywood's Splash Country - Pigeon Forge, Tenn.
- Cowabunga Bay - Henderson, Nev.
- Aquatica Orlando - Orlando
- Schlitterbahn New Braunfels - New Braunfels, Texas
- Water World - Denver
- Rapids Water Park - Riviera Beach, Fla.
- Adventure Island - Tampa
- Hurricane Harbor - Austell, Ga.
Read more here.