Z-Rock 107.7 is Now Available on Amazon Alexa-Enabled Devices
Z-Rock 107.7 is now available on Amazon devices with Alexa. Listen to The Rock of Rochester, Southern Minnesota's home for the best in rock music, plus the news, traffic, and weather, anytime on your Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show, or any other Alexa-enabled device.
Setting up Z-Rock 107.7 on your device is easy.
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select "Skills" from the main menu of the app.
- Search for Z-Rock 107.7. Tap on the station logo to get to the Z-Rock 107.7 skill.
- Tap "Enable" to enable the Z-Rock 107.7 skill.
- Once you've enabled the skill, just say, “Alexa, play Z-Rock.”
Don't own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.
Still having trouble? We're happy to help.