Contact Us
Make My Homepage
Fire

Fire

Getty Images
Getty Images
[

Fire Caused Extensive Damage to Clarks Grove Home

A house in the Freeborn County town of Clarks Grove caught fire Sunday and may have been wiped out.

Read More

Category: Local News Tags: ,
[

Fire Destroys Historic Spring Valley Building

The Fillmore County Sheriff's office said that they responded to a fire shortly before 3am Monday at a historic building in Spring Valley, that housed Johnny Ringo's Bar. The building dates back to the 1870's and is on the National Register of Historic Places

Read More

Category: Local News Tags:
GasPump
[

Gas Pump Fire Sparks Concern On North Broadway

Did it all start when someone decided to drive away from the pump, with the nozzle still attached to the car?

Read More

Category: Articles Tags: , ,
Fire Truck
iStock
[

Stewartville Area Man Treated for Burns Suffered in Garage Fire

Stewartville,MN (KROC AM News) -  It was a close call for a Stewartville-area man Friday night when a can of gasoline caught fire in his garage.

Read More

Stewartville Fire Truck
Stewartville Fire Dept (Facebook)
[

Man Burned in Rural Stewartville Fire

A rural Stewartville man was transported to St. Mary's Hospital after a fire broke out in a large detached garage/shed while he was inside the building.

Read More

Category: Local News Tags: ,
ViralHog via YouTube
ViralHog via YouTube
[

Car Crashes Into Power Pole Causing Fireballs To Shoot Out Of It!

Electricity is a crazy animal.  You plug something into an outlet and it magically gives it power.  How the hell does that work?  

Read More

Category: Articles Tags: , ,
Photo courtesy: Rochester Fire Dept
Photo courtesy: Rochester Fire Dept
[

Major Commercial Building Fire Friday Night in Northwest Rochester

(KROC AM News) -- The Rochester Fire Department spent most of the night and early Saturday morning hours combating a serious commercial building fire at Werkstatt European Auto Service in northwest Rochester...

Read More

Category: Local News Tags: , ,
Rochester Fire Department
Photos supplied by Rochester Fire Department
[

Fire Forces Evacuation of Rochester Gift of Life Transplant House

Rochester , MN (KROC-AM News) - People staying at one of the Gift of Life Transplant Houses in Rochester were chased outside by smoke from a fire in the laundry room this afternoon.

Read More

Category: Local News Tags:
Getty Images
Getty Images
[

FedEx Airplane Fire Scare at Rochester Airport

Rochester, MN (KROC AM News) - There was a fire scare involving a cargo airplane at the Rochester airport Tuesday.

Read More

Google street view
Google street view
[

Rochester McDonald’s Restaurant Hit by Fire

Rochester, MN (KROC AM News) - A Rochester McDonald’s restaurant was temporarily shut down early Friday due to a fire.

Read More

Category: Local News Tags: , ,

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://therockofrochester.com using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for Z-VIP quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive Z-VIP contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.