Rochester, MN (KROC AM News) -Two international visitors to Rochester have indicated they won’t be coming back to the city - ever again.

That’s what they told police after they were robbed Friday night.

One of the males is 32, the other 16 and they told police they are from the United Arab Emirates. The two said an acquaintance who had been to Rochester earlier passed on a phone number to use to contact some women.

The victims told police two women showed up at their rented room near St Marys Hospital - and so did a man who had a gun. The man demanded money from the two and hit the older victim across the head with the gun.

The gunman and women left with about $300 in cash from the victims.

For 24/7 news and sports check KROC AM and follow KROC-AM on Facebook.