5 Thoughts We’ve All Had About Rochester Construction
Don't lie. You've felt this too.
It frustrates me to no end when I'm driving downtown or on other portions of Broadway. There truly is construction EVERYWHERE this season, and it all seems to pop up at random. You're caught by it unexpectedly.
Minnesota only has so many months of summer. I get having a short window to get these projects done, but holy confusion Batman do we really have to do ALL OF IT AT THE SAME TIME!?? That's what it feels like, doesn't it?
Our own front office is seemingly impeded on right now, because of the current Discovery Square and 4th St. construction. Though it seems few, Rochester actually has 20 public construction and reconstruction projects going on throughout the city right now. It can feel like 1,000!
If you're feeling as frustrated with it as I am, let's all have a laugh about it and reflect on the angry thoughts we've had.
- "Ain't nobody got time for this!" - nuff' said.
- "WHY ARE WE DOING THIS ALL AT ONCE!?" - let's be honest, we're all asking this right now.
- "I love being among organized chaos!" - we are in the middle of it after all.
- "Ope! Can't go that way anymore." - surprise!
- "WHEN IS IT GOING TO END!?"
Which one have you shouted or exclaimed before?
Listen to Val afternoons from 2p to 6p on Quick Country 96.5.
Listen to Val from 10a to 2p on Z-Rock 107.7.