6 Dumb Things We Fight About In Rochester (And How To Avoid It)
We've all fought over dumb things with our friends before. I decided to ask you guys what your stupidest fights involved.
The inspiration behind me asking, "what was the last thing you and your friend argued about?" was pretty self-explanatory. I saw I, Tonya (the Tonya Harding story) and have always thought the story was a stupid fight between friends that blew way out of proportion.
Of course, not all fights are strictly between friends, but I digress.... here were your top five "I can't believe we fought over that!" responses, and six ways to avoid fighting about them again.
- Beer. Pay for your own, or keep a record of who bought the last round. Yep, we do fight over this here.
- Money. This one should be common sense - just stay out of debt with someone, and make sure your "payment" agreement is clear.
- Driving. The road rage incidents seem to be growing by the day in our area. Drive with courtesy Don't be a loser and be selfish on the road. Drive with patience, and focus. You'll avoid an accident, and the chance to add to a growing statistic.
- Politics. I'll only say this - there's zero chance you'll "win" this one. Avoid it entirely by talking about anything else.
- Clothing. There's enough clothing to ensure that all of us look cute! To avoid this fight, I'd suggest applying the same method as you would avoid a "money" argument. Make sure your "borrow" agreement is clear.
- Social media. Honestly, who cares who posted what? There's an "unfollow" or "unfriend" button for a reason. Not everyone is going to use social media the way that you do.
Let's keep the peace, mmmkay?
Listen to Val from 10a to 2p on 107.7 Z-Rock.
Listen to Val afternoons from 2p to 6p on Quick Country 96.5.